How to enter
The Learning Excellence Awards really are simple to enter if you follow this five-point plan:
1. Select the category you wish to enter and write a brief, descriptive paper in English, offline
2. Complete the Entry Form online
3. Upload your written paper when prompted by the Entry Form
4. Click “Submit” to send your Entry Form, written paper and images. Additional information may be sent by email to the organisers.
5. Pay the initial entry fee of £150 plus VAT, as applicable, online. Second and subsequent entries can be made at a lower rate of £75 each + VAT. Charity/Not-for-Profit entries are FREE OF CHARGE.
Please visit the USEFUL ADVICE page for further helpful guidance on preparing and submitting your entry for the Learning Excellence Awards.
Eligibility: A company may enter the 2020 Awards if the entry submission covers the period from October 1, 2018 to March 31, 2020 – an eighteen-month period.
Please remember, any relevant web and mobile sites must have been available, online, before midnight on March 31, 2020.
THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS APRIL 30, 2020.
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an entry submission is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
www.boost-marketing.co.uk (UK & Europe)
Please note that Boost Marketing is a completely independent company that specialises in preparing Awards’ submissions. There is no financial relationship between the Learning Excellence Awards and Boost Marketing. The advice you receive from Boost is confidential.